Saturday 29 September 2012

Posted by Unknown at 10:06

VENICE

Jakarta- Venice, is a town in Italy. I suddenly love this town when I read a novel about Italy. As I know Venice is a Grand canal and Piazza San Marco. I read a story about this town in Lori Gordon's novel about love story between a Venice man and London woman. I suddenly in love to this country, especially to this town. Venice is one of romance towns in Italy. This town has a lot of story, many unique stories literally. After reading this novel, I always dream offer this town. It's not simply to reach out there. Oh...damn!! I like a crazy woman in every discuss this country. I have the big dream to go there. 

I am an eager one to get what I want. Italy is a place which I must visit! I must make it realize! 
One of the simplest thing to do is looking a scholarship in there. From now I have plans to make my dreams come true. I plant a best seed in my under mind power, "I CAN STAY FOR GETTING MASTER DEGREE OF MEDIA STUDIES IN ITALY".

Hopefully I can realize it!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Great person is the Best Dreamer Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos